Our Medicinal and Computational Chemistry team translates protein and protein-ligand structure information into state-of-the-art lead and drug compounds. Together with our expert partners for synthesis, ADME/Tox, pharmacology and DMPK, we provide fully integrated services for structure-accelerated lead discovery.
- Customized lead generation according to the client´s prospectively set criteria in a Target-Product-Profile (TPP)
- Fully integrated programs with interlinked capabilities including: protein, X-ray Crystallography, screening/Biophysics, medicinal and computational chemistry, plus fully Proteros-managed external partners
- Partially integrated programs to support your organization with structure-driven Medicinal and Computational Chemistry
- Pre-Structured Programs with agreed stage-gated project planning according to TPPs and a fixed fee structure including success-dependent elements
- FTE-based fully flexible programs: flexible access to our structure-accelerated lead discovery platform including, integration of your required capabilities/technologies to your project team by flexible allocation.
- Fast and efficient compound design and lead generation based on protein and protein-ligand structure information.
- Medicinal and Computational Chemistry interlinked with Protein Crystallography, screening and biophysics, synthesis, and other external expert CROs.
- Integration of proprietary high-quality target-directed compound libraries
- Established unique and proprietary screening and kinetic profiling technologies.
For further scientific questions regarding
• Medicinal Chemistry
• Computational Chemistry
• Fragment-based Lead Discovery
• Kinase Lead Discovery
• Epigenetic Target Lead Discovery